Thank you for your interest in Spanish in Context.
We seek part-time instructors/teachers to teach Spanish to international children and adults, with different interests and backgrounds. You must have teaching experience in levels that range from basic to advanced in conversation, accent reduction, presentation, cultural awareness, and grammar. The objective is to improve the confidence of second language speakers.
Ideal candidates will have
1. Native or Proficient fluency in the Spanish language.
2. A Master´s in Applied Linguistic to the Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language or a Master´s in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
3. Professional maturity.
4. Cultural sensitivity.
5. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
6. At least three years of experience in teaching adults and children.
7. At least two years of teaching Spanish via conference call like Skype.